What Is THC-P?
THC-P is a brand new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that can now be extracted the same way as Delta 8 THC. Turns out, THC-P is up to 30 times more potent than regular THC! However, in our THC-P products you can only use a small percentage to make the experience pleasant, powerful and most importantly safe. THC-P otherwise known as Delta-P is known for its intense body and head buzz.
We strongly recommend to use with caution, as THC-P is a powerful compound that is more potent than both Delta-8 and Delta-10.
How To Use THC-P Vape Cartridge
You may need to hold each hit for 5-10 seconds during use. We have found this to be effective for some users.
What Is In This THC-P Vape Cartridge?
Introducing the first real THC-P vape cartridge on the market. We used premium THC-P distillate that was safely extracted from Hemp. This vape cartridge has both THC-P and our classic Delta-8 mixed in with each other, for the best of both body and mind experiences.
Fits a 510 battery
THC-P BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THC-P. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THCP and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Heavy Buzz
- Mental and Physical Experience
- Intense Experience
- Great Relaxation
It is not medical advice, and our THCP vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCp metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THC-P vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THC-p vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product. Buy THC-P online.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This THC-P cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our THCp extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Our CBD products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. Read our terms of service here. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Binoid retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Binoid CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Best Place To Buy THC-P Vape Cartridges Online
Binoid Delta 8 is the best place to buy THC-P vape cartridges online, with premium THC-P distillate and Delta-8 in each vape. Binoid has thousands of website reviews, and some of the highest rated THC-P products online. The Binoid THC-P vapes has an unbeatable uplifting feel.
Our THC-P vape cartridge is derived from hemp and federally legal. It comes in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste. We infused our THCp vape carts with real cannabis terpenes to allow for amazing Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid effects.